Oleg Ivanov CEO at CryptoBazar Fund
Co-founder and CEO of CryptoBazar Fund: venture investments in crypto-currency projects, ready to enter the ICO in the following areas: fintech, backbone projects, exchanges, banks, funds, infrastructure development, new types of blockages, technological innovations.
• Entrepreneur, investor, founder and gene. director of InvestBazar Fund – 0.7 billion rubles. in
• Entrepreneurial and management experience in projects from the start-up phase to the
annual revenue of $ 1.7 billion since 1998 in 20 countries: USA, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland,
Portugal, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Cote D’Ivoire, Cape Verde,
Vietnam, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Moldova and Russia.
• Founder of the energy drink Tornado; reached the 5th place in the share of roar in the
category of energy drinks in Russia after the digging of Coca-Cola, Pepsico, RedBull and
Carlsberg; sold the company to a strategic investor in 2 years; Today Tornado is sold in
Russia, CIS, Switzerland and the UK.
• Attracted investments in its own projects for more than $ 90 million. He trained more than
500 entrepreneurs, who in total attracted more than 1 billion rubles to their business projects.
• MBA degree in Finance & Investments Netherlands. Author of the book “Operational
Marketing: FMCG systems for selling, distributing, merchandising” Global Team Press, NY
2004. Leading TV and radio show about business and investments.